As 2016 draws to an end, I am taking a look back at my ten favorite Instagram moments from the past year!
For me, 2016 was an amazing year of time spent with family and friends, celebrations, and many personal and professional accomplishments. Oh, and of course travel opportunities! (There are lots of Italy moments that made in on here, and it was hard to narrow them down!) I can’t help but ignore those who say 2016 was a terrible year, and instead focus on the wonderful things that happened in my life, and hope that 2017 is just as amazing! So, here are my ten favorite Instagram moments of 2016:
1. Starting a new job in January, and walking in to my new office to find this as the view outside my window.
2. Celebrating one of my best friends getting engaged in May. (I told her to do a “ring pose” for this photo, and this is what she did haha!) I am so excited and honored to stand by her side as a bridesmaid next June!
3. Visiting Nashville for CMA Festival in June with my best friends. Whenever this group gets together, it’s a nonstop good time. Nashville did not disappoint – it is amazing, and I can’t wait to visit again.
4. Seeing my uncle sworn in as Chief Justice of the Rhode Island Worker’s Compensation Court at the State House.
5. Completing our master bedroom redesign in July. I love how it turned out! See the full blog post about this and more photos here.
6. Starting this blog in August; reliving and posting so many travel memories!
7. Having this view of Lake Como while enjoying an aperitivo in Varenna, Italy in October. See the full post about this incredible day here.
8. Ferrari test drive in Maranello, Italy in October. Need I say more? This Food and Ferrari tour was so much fun!
10. Having all of my cousins (and some of our “cousin-in-laws”) in the same room on Christmas Eve. Endless laughter is the best way to describe what happens when we’re all together.
I hope everyone has plans to spend tonight surrounded by family, friends and lots of champagne! I am definitely looking forward to attending a fabulous party and welcoming 2017 with Jay and my best friends. Happy New Year!